What Anxiety Wrap Customers Are Saying
- I use the Anxiety Wraps for their intended purpose but I have also found them extremely effective as a body support after hernia repair especially in the flank area in small dogs. They also are helpful in dogs that are epileptic as it seems to decrease the number and severity of seizures.Dr. Hugh S. Glidewell - Fort Wayne, IN
- “There are a few products on the market that are designed to help reduce arousal. As such, they indirectly aid owners in controlling their pets as well. These products include various forms of body wraps including the Anxiety Wrap, Face Wrap, and the Calming Cap.”Dr. Lore I. Haug, CABC, CPDT, DACVB, MS
- I'm thinking I'm in the wrong house - saying over and over to Roland, "Can you believe this?" I'm a great believer in God's guidance and when I saw your ad in Dog Fancy - God spoke to me - BUY IT!Norma, Roland, Jingles & Brijit-the-Bichon
- “I have recommended the Anxiety Wrap with much success in my practice of veterinary behavioral medicine. The balanced and specific support it provides has helped reduce fears and phobias associated with thunderstorms and other stressful event in many of my patients”Meghan E. Herron, DVM, DACVB
- We had a GREAT night last night even with all the lightning and thunder...slept right through! As far as I'm concerned your product is a miracle!!!Robin Mapps - Columbia City, IN
- I'm interested in a new physical treatment, called an Anxiety Wrap, that was developed by a dog trainer named Susan Sharpe...Temple Grandin, Ph.D.
The original and still the best.
Digital image courtesy of the Getty’s Open Content Program The title of this painting is “Portrait of a...April 24, 2014
Ahhhh, art. Subjective. Personal. Often times, everlasting. Is there a direct correlation between the environments we choose to reside...April 12, 2014
SINCE 2001 WE HAVE SHIPPED THE ANXIETY WRAP TO MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES. NOW ENJOY FREE SHIPPING TO ALL U.S. LOCATIONS!